
"I was so pleased with all of my paper products from Erynn Cole. Everything was personalized and tailored to my needs. Erin took the time to meet with me on several occasions and she even made the placecards for the reception seating "stress free" for me. Erin went above and beyond to make my special day complete and I would recommend her to anyone!"
-Jennifer Baker, Crown Point, IN
“After viewing the samples, I liked so many that I couldn’t choose just one. So Erin ended up creating a brand new invitation design just for my wedding! Nowhere else can you get that customer service, quality, and attention to detail!”
-Julie, Crown Point, IN
“After using Erynn Cole for my wedding invites, there was no question who I would use for my baby announcements. Once again the compliments are endless. Thanks Erin!!”
-Julie, Crown Point, IN
"Thank you so much for all of your hard work when making our invitations! We LOVE them and hope everyone else will enjoy them as much as we do!"
-Kathleen and Josh, Chicago, IL
“The creativity that Erin possesses is simply outstanding. The patience and thoughtfulness used in the design of each message made for a unique & impressive invitation. Each time another communication was sent, my phone was flooded with support of the cohesiveness from message to message.”
-Carrie Spencer, Des Moines, IA
-Jennifer Baker, Crown Point, IN
“After viewing the samples, I liked so many that I couldn’t choose just one. So Erin ended up creating a brand new invitation design just for my wedding! Nowhere else can you get that customer service, quality, and attention to detail!”
-Julie, Crown Point, IN
“After using Erynn Cole for my wedding invites, there was no question who I would use for my baby announcements. Once again the compliments are endless. Thanks Erin!!”
-Julie, Crown Point, IN
"Thank you so much for all of your hard work when making our invitations! We LOVE them and hope everyone else will enjoy them as much as we do!"
-Kathleen and Josh, Chicago, IL
“The creativity that Erin possesses is simply outstanding. The patience and thoughtfulness used in the design of each message made for a unique & impressive invitation. Each time another communication was sent, my phone was flooded with support of the cohesiveness from message to message.”
-Carrie Spencer, Des Moines, IA
